Witness the magic of Macleay St all to yourself…
Macleay Street is all yours with nothing short of our magnificent balcony views! Set on our upper levels of this historic house, these New York loft-style rooms are spacious, clever and offer your own private balcony setting and greenery to truly soak it all in. Perfect for those who like to spread out, or travelling families/groups who are looking for an affordable but very well accommodated stay in Sydney. Catering for up to 4 guests, rooms are sizeable and offer the luxury of being able to enjoy the sights and sounds from above.
Each well designed room includes two premium pillow top double beds as well modern wash basin, mighty fine @twogoodco hand wash, refrigerator, wardrobe, fresh towels, crisp linen, television and boutique tea and coffee brewing facilities.
Your allocated bathroom is well appointed with organised and well cared for amenities. It should be noted that all bathrooms are found external to your room. These are often found next door, or across the hallway within a very convenient proximity from your room.
- Weekly housekeeping attendance
- Guest Service support, 8am – 2pm daily
- Unlimited Wifi
- 2 x Premium Pillow Top Beds – Double Size
- Room caters for up to 4 guests!
- Private Balcony overlooking the infamous Macleay Street
- Outdoor setting
- Premium linen and towels
- Stylish occasional chair
- Air Conditioning
- Wardrobe and hangers
- In-room basin and luxury wash amenity
- Tea and Coffee brewing facilities
- Flat-screen TV
- Mini Refrigerator
- Complimentary Hand Sanitisers throughout guest house